Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Man, I Am Exhausted!!!

As I have mentioned previously, I tend to get On The Road whenever possible.

Well, just to let you know, even though I am flat *ss broke, I have been getting around quite a bit this week. At least virtually.

White Plains, New York

Lincolnton, Georgia

Monroe, Michigan

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Mcdonough, Georgia, no not that Mcdonough, Georgia, but this one...

Stone Mountain, Georgia

Westminister, Maryland

Clarksboro, New Jersey

Yes, I know, another LinkHell, but you get what you pay for!!!

Kennesaw, Georgia, oh yeah, we old timers are surprised to remember this???

Detroit, Michigan

Irmo, South Carolina

and just for a quick trip back to the Birthplace of Speed

then, today, it's back to the mountains,

Rock Hill, South Carolina.

Yeah, I am worn out.

No comments: