Sunday, January 8, 2012

Life Is Tough

Yeah, my fellow Counters, life is tough.  While the economy seems to be improving, although at a glacier's pace, world peace seems to be a bit closer, a couple good friends haven't been back in touch with me in quite some time and my social life is virtually nonexistant.  Not only that, due to my financial situation, this longrooffan has been forced to get a roommate.  And it really sucks.  He's super popular, all the girls think he's adorable and he is certainly much better prepared for the cold weather we have been experiencing than I am. 








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bet it's a she and she's frigid......... lol
glad you got it.

tom

Unknown said...

ya its really good picture..i liked the content which u have written n pic also

Ayasha Kieth said...

You wrote that post in a humorous way.


Bushwacker Fender Flares | Bestops