Thursday, August 6, 2009

Once Again, The bus-plunge Scoops The olelongrooffan

I recently did a post about this and then I did one about this.

Well, I always strive to be PC in this blog as I know the youngsters, my daughter and the Kid follow this blog, and as a result, I often merely send mildly unPC correct stuff via email or I will blog it over at the Complaint Department Manager's blog, as, apparently, anything goes with that wild F*ck.

So I received the following email from thefoamguy and forwarded on to my beer drinking buddies and was not going to blog it until the bus-plunge sent me this.

So, here it is for all you beer drinking dudes and hoping all those of the feminine persuasion Counting Along With Me can enjoy the humor also.

Beer contains female hormones.

Last month, Wits University and RAU scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. Their theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women .

To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects;

1) Argued over nothing.

2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

3) Gained weight.

4) Talked excessively without making sense.

5) Became overly emotional.

6) Couldn't drive.

7) Failed to think rationally.

8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary.

And it is finding this silly, sophomoric humor funny that allows all of us to continue to

Celebrate Life.

3 comments:

Busplunge said...

I posted this in early December, 2007


your link wasn't working.

I got an 8N Ford today, long story--guy owed me money, lots of it, and I took the tractor as partial payment.
I power washed it and now I can't get it started.
Dang, I hate it when that happens!

Horse-farmer said...

HECK, I REMEMBER THIS FROM BACK IN MY SUBMARINE DAYS...........

long long ago

Angel said...

Well this is the first I have heard this joke Uncle Jon Jon. And let me tell you a thing or two about it....I thought it was funnier then Heck. It just goes to show ya that men can relate to women more if only they would drink more beer. lol
Love ya